- Sat 3/31 3pm — with Snake Suspenderz at Moisture Festival. Treading the boards with the Serpents Of Swing at the world's largest varieté festival!
- Thurs 4/5 630ishpm — with salamandir from Snake Suspenderz at Moisture Festival. Playing the line for the beeg Shoe. Jass and Blues and hooknows what?
- Sat 4/7 730pm — with Snake Suspenderz and the indomitable Righteous Mothers (talk about your double bills!) at the Ballard Homestead. Getcher tickets here!
- Sun 4/8 3pm — with Snake Suspenderz at Moisture Festival. Second outing with the Snakez on closing day of the world's largest varieté festival!
- 4/26 10am — I have to go to the dentist. It's not a show. I just thought you'd like to know. You're welcome.
- Fri-Sun 5/11-13 — with New Old Time Chautauqua on benefit tour in the San Juans, appearing as Uncle Pappy (YEAAAAAAHHHHH!). Details here.
- Sun 5/20 1215pm — Appearing as (though the resemblence is fleeting) Uncle Pappy at the opening of Bicycle Sundays at Seward Park.
- Fri 5/25, 4pm — Uncle Pappy takes Folklife! Yes, after ten long years in the wilderness Folklife is giving me a clown's welcome home on the Discovery Zone Stage! (But what'll Pappy do for 50 whole minutes? ANYTHING HE WANTS! YEAAAAAAHHHHH!)
Sun 5/27, 330pm — Uncle Pappy CD release party at the strictly-from-fabulous C&P Coffee Co.! Give yourself a break and bring the kiddies for Uncle Pappy to churn up! You know you want to! CANCELED.
- Mon 5/28, 115pm — with The Klez Katz at Northwest Folklife, Fisher Green Stage. We're klezmer professionals! We're just not professional klezmers.